The Pastor's Vision
Dr. David R. Harewood
Dr. Melveeta A. Harewood
As community Pastors, Our vision is to serve this region and the world as commanded by Jesus,
the Risen Savior in Acts 1:8. We are committed to teaching Kingdom Purpose and Principles
set forth in the Holy Bible and through this teaching produce fruit which remains:
Fully developed and devoted disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ.
· We envision teaching the purpose of Biblically sound teaching
· We envision teaching the principle of acting in love toward one another
· We envision teaching the purpose of protecting the unity of the Church
· We envision growth in the Body by teaching the purpose of inviting the residents of the community
to attend weekly services, and by warmly welcoming those who visit.
· We envision teaching the principles of discipleship and multiplication.
· We envision teaching the purpose and principle of being good stewards,
of using gifts and talents to advance the Kingdom, and developing a servants’ heart.
Acts 1: 8 “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you;
and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
Pastors David R. & Melveeta A. Harewood